Japanese Kigurumi Cosplay Pajamas ThinkGeek.com
has these cute/fun Japanese Kigurumi Cosplay Pajamas
! I want all of them but I'm seriously considering one of the kitty ones! ^_^ This would be awesome to wear on the last day of a convention for comfort! Anyway If I do get one there will be a photoshoot to come with one of the Geek Girls... :P
The word Kigurumi comes from a combination of two Japanese words: kiru ("to wear") and nuigurumi ("stuffed toy"). Looking at the pictures here, it's clear that donning a kigurumi instantly transforms you into an adorable animal. (Or in some cases, a skeleton!) Traditionally, kigurumi referred to the performers wearing the costume, but the word has since grown to include the costumes themselves. In Japan, kigurumi costumes are worn as a way to break the conventions of traditional dress or just as comfy pajamas!
Japanese Kigurumi Cosplay Pajamas
- Regular PJs are boring, get your sleep on Japanese-style
- Loose fitting cosplay pajamas in various adorable and fun styles
- Perfect for sleeping, lazy days at home, or lazy cosplay at a convention
- Choose: Panda, Tabby Cat, Fox, Skeleton, Dinosaur, Spooky Black Cat, Owl, and Wolf
- Material: Soft & snuggly fleece with elasticized wrist and ankle cuffs
- Size: One-size-fits-all. They are extremely loose fitting and can accommodate most humans who are at least five feet tall.
Follow us on:
June 02 2013